Feedback on site

Go down

Feedback on site

Post  Joe on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:47 pm

So, a season has passed and the website and forum have been running quite successfully (in my eyes). There has been a few arguments about certain petty things but compared to the Pool forums you lot are samaritans. Basically, I was wondering about what you all thought about it. I introduced the forum originally as a trial and want to know what you think about it and whether or not to keep it or not. I'm off to uni in september and will be taking more of a back seat, I'll try to monitor it as much as possible but I may be slow to reply to certain things.
I'd like suggestions on how to make the site and forum better and I'll see what I can do.

Joe

P.S. Out of all the leaguerepublic leagues, ours is one of the most popular in the UK.

Joe
Admin

View user profile http://gkaddl.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Feedback on site

Post  Spartan117 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:30 am

I think it works well. Great for a bit of banter, resolving queries/arguments and generally keeping each other informed of whats going on. Just need to get more people (especially members of the womens team) using it really and maybe an off topic section

Spartan117

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:23 am

The general chat section was meant to be for off topic discussions but it doesn't matter I guess.

Joe
Admin

View user profile http://gkaddl.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TweetTwoo on Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:56 am

Just because we dont comment on everything it does not mean we do not use the site.
Joe i think your doing a great job on the forum and are always very helpful when i email my random questions. Sorry we did not make the AGM but was miles away for aunt stupid. Laughing

TweetTwoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down