2 games to go

Go down

2 games to go

Post  Spartan117 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:20 am

Nails are gone, the hair's been ripped out and there's been several unplanned changes of underwear but we are down to the arguably the most crucial games of the season since the last crucial games of the season.

Section A sees the Kennington lead the way with 93 but have a tough match tonight against the Cross Keys who themselves need just 5 points to secure the Premier title. 2 behind are the Punchbowl who have a difficult home tie against Brewery Tap. Further point behind are the Boundary House who have a tricky away tie at College Oak A. Can't you just feel the tension affraid

Section B/C (for completeness) Looks like Fitzharris Arms & Stocks Bar B have their respective divisions wrapped up but both still need 10 points to mathmatically wrap them up. They're both also figthing each other to be top overa; Fitzharris have a tricky tie against 2nd place chasing Brewery Tap B whilst Stocks travel to Saxton Arms B. Runners up in the groups are equally well poised with 143 points each to Brewery Tap B & White Horse B.

Isn't it all exciting? bounce bounce lol!

Spartan117

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 games to go

Post  Soulman on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:02 am

I Think the Cross Keys might well be celebrating tonight by taking at least the 5 pts they need, no disrespect to Kennington SC.

Section A is a very close call indeed, I'm putting my cards on the table.... I think the Boundary House are going to take it, but only just. Second place is even harder to call with the Punchbowl and Kennington slogging it out. Who knows the Midget may join the fight if the Nuffeild have a no-show. Anyone know whats happened to the Nuffeild ? We haven't seen their results of late.

Soulman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan117 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:54 am

Looks like the Boundary will take the Section A title with them being 3 points clear. A 7-2 win (probably 6-3 given the number of matches won) will guarantee them the title though in all honesty, they probably wont need that many with Kennington playing the Brewery Tap and Punchbowl playing Nuffield (reverse fixture results were Kennigton lost 7-2 and Punchbowl lost 5-4). But stranger things have happened lol! afro

Spartan117

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down