darts abingdon

Go down

darts abingdon

Post  whirlwind180 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:50 am

to mystery are you some sort of an idiot this is a heated debate not a fight why would anyone approach paul we are just putting our views .and trying to put a point across on certain issues what do you think of the brewery tap making a fortune out of the league.and should they not make a donation to the league .200 pounds would be nice.answer that if you dare.

whirlwind180

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: darts abingdon

Post  Mystery on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:53 am

This is funny since I overheard someone say 'Im going to kill Mystery' on Monday night in the tap. There was me just thinking it was a debate and not a fight until that. But nevermind. I guess my identity will remain a mystery for my own safety. With regards to the comps. Yes they should be switched around fairly but I dont really feel that its done that unfairly at the moment anyway. The tap generally has more teams than other pubs and would therefore receive a larger share anyway and its in the centre of Abingdon allowing easy access for everyone. Yes it would be nice for Matt to contribute to the league but given im not on the committee im unaware of whats been contributed in the past anyway.

Mystery

View user profile

Back to top Go down