DARTS ABINGDON

Go down

DARTS ABINGDON

Post  whirlwind180 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:38 pm

misery sorry i meant mystery.why cant you see that there is not enough room at the tap and he is getting preferencial treatment or are you in it as well .as i said it is unfair on all the other landlords youobviousley dont care about them either .what you need to realise is that this league is run for the players and all the pubs who pay there subscriptions each year so why should one pub benefit every year as has been the case as far as i can remember over many years.when you say only three people care you think you are being clever many people care but they will not voice there opinion as they are scared to be banned.as has happened in the past.

whirlwind180

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DARTS ABINGDON

Post  Mystery on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:13 pm

They will not voice their opinions? Is that because there scared of voicing their opinions or bored of your whinging that they want to shut you up. Anyway, we have a new comps sec now so we will see how that goes. Give this story a break now please. Im getting bored of it.

Mystery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  171 out on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Mystery wrote:They will not voice their opinions? Is that because there scared of voicing their opinions or bored of your whinging that they want to shut you up. Anyway, we have a new comps sec now so we will see how that goes. Give this story a break now please. Im getting bored of it.

And so i everyone with you , most people have some form of input but not you Suspect Suspect

171 out

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down