DARTS ABINGDON

Go down

DARTS ABINGDON

Post  whirlwind180 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:29 pm

why are you defending the tap there are other teams with more than one team in the league.the next twocompetitions will make more money for the landlord. with reference to them being generous he should be more generous as he will make more money than anyone else .with regard to prizes for the raffle i know that this pub gives any free gifts or promotions they receive.these do not cost anything for example they gave a small tee shirt which wont fit anyone one year .i know this because i know who won it tell him to get his hand in his pockets and give something which costs him money.as he is making a fortune out of the league.also sarah you failed to answer my question the tap is not big enough to cope with 32 players.so why is it there.i would also like to point out that the new rule concerning the voting system has not been voted in yet so why do the commitee talk as if it is allready in place this will be voted on at the agm by the members that are there they seem to think that they can put rules into place before the agm this is illegal as you know.

whirlwind180

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DARTS ABINGDON

Post  reddragon on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Me & Christine go around the pubs every year asking if they would like to donate a prize for our raffle, the prize was left on our table on Finals Night so we don't know who donated it, we had already collected the prizes from the Brewery Tap who had been very generous. We always try to make sure that we have decent prizes for the raffle and that it doesn't go on too long.

reddragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down