Moving of the AGM

Go down

Moving of the AGM

Post  171 out on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:59 pm

I see that the AGM has been moved because of increased numbers to accommodate everyone, has the committee now got the services of a fortune teller to let them know how many people are going to attend the AGM ? Nothing to do with people saying that everything is held at the tap,( can you tell me the numbers for next fridays lottery)

I agree with what Howard said there has'nt been any comps at the Oracle why not Sarah you are the one that said everyone should get there fair share of comps did'nt you?

And Howard stop knicking my jokes (I SAY PASS THE CHEESE SARAH) Smile Smile Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing

171 out

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving of the AGM

Post  H CANNON on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:09 pm

171 out wrote:I see that the AGM has been moved because of increased numbers to accommodate everyone, has the committee now got the services of a fortune teller to let them know how many people are going to attend the AGM ? Nothing to do with people saying that everything is held at the tap,( can you tell me the numbers for next fridays lottery)

I agree with what Howard said there has'nt been any comps at the Oracle why not Sarah you are the one that said everyone should get there fair share of comps did'nt you?

And Howard stop knicking my jokes (I SAY PASS THE CHEESE SARAH) Smile Smile Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry about that 171 out Sad Sad Sad

H CANNON

View user profile

Back to top Go down