DARTS ABINGDON

Go down

DARTS ABINGDON

Post  whirlwind180 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:03 am

which players did you talk too.the landlords i spoke too did not want to be named as they did not want to upset matthew .what hold does he have over you and the commitee everybody seems scared to upset him he is only a pub landlord. he has never done anything for the league.you know this is wrong sarah. so as fixture secretary you need to change this as you were the one who said the comps should be in a place that is big enough .are you strong enough to stand up to the commitee and the landlord .i must say it is all very suspicious that they get all the comps

whirlwind180

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DARTS ABINGDON

Post  TweetTwoo on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:05 am

The Tap have nothing over the committee and despite what you might think they do a lot for the league and are very generous with their time and always make a significant donation towards the finals night raffle. This is not why the comp is there obviously before you kick off again, The Tap has had five comps in total and they have three teams in the league. It is really that much of an issue Ė I think not.

Iím more than strong enough to fight my battles to thank you, I have been more than open and honest on this forum and will not tolerate anyone thinking otherwise.

Do you not think itís about time you stood up and admitted who you are whirlwind?

TweetTwoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  H CANNON on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:20 am

TweetTwoo wrote:The Tap have nothing over the committee and despite what you might think they do a lot for the league and are very generous with their time and always make a significant donation towards the finals night raffle. This is not why the comp is there obviously before you kick off again, The Tap has had five comps in total and they have three teams in the league. It is really that much of an issue Ė I think not.

Iím more than strong enough to fight my battles to thank you, I have been more than open and honest on this forum and will not tolerate anyone thinking otherwise.

Do you not think itís about time you stood up and admitted who you are whirlwind?

The Oracle has three teams as well Sarah but have not had any comps(pass the cheese please) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

H CANNON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down