DARTS ABINGDON

Go down

DARTS ABINGDON

Post  whirlwind180 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:09 am

the agm will not generate a lot of money for the landlord the brewery tap is not big enough for 32 players .i have looked around and i consider the black swan an ideal venue. two boards and lots of room.i ask the question again why are all the play offs at the tap .why is the league not looking after other landlords.what has the brewery tap ever done for the league nothing .the chairman plays there that is the truth and he is looking after his landlord.that is wrong too the commitee should be looking after all pubs .as i pointed out the landlords i spoke too are really pissed off.

whirlwind180

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DARTS ABINGDON

Post  TweetTwoo on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:49 am

The Dave Headford Competition will continue to be played at the Brewery Tap, I understand your concern/frustration but out of the players involved (assuming your playing in the comp) there is only a couple of people complaining via the forum. I spoke to a few players yesterday who are happy for the competition to take place at the Tap.

If you could confirm which landlords/ladies you spoke to a member of the committee is more than happy to go and speak with them in person and clear up any issues they have.

TweetTwoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  171 out on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:11 am

TweetTwoo wrote:The Dave Headford Competition will continue to be played at the Brewery Tap, I understand your concern/frustration but out of the players involved (assuming your playing in the comp) there is only a couple of people complaining via the forum. I spoke to a few players yesterday who are happy for the competition to take place at the Tap.

If you could confirm which landlords/ladies you spoke to a member of the committee is more than happy to go and speak with them in person and clear up any issues they have.

Wait until they get in the tap and then ask them when they are all cramped in there and sweating like pigs Embarassed pass the cheese please Sarah

Last edited by 171 out on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

171 out

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TweetTwoo on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:13 am

Funny and very true Very Happy

TweetTwoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  171 out on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:32 am

TweetTwoo wrote:The Dave Headford Competition will continue to be played at the Brewery Tap, I understand your concern/frustration but out of the players involved (assuming your playing in the comp) there is only a couple of people complaining via the forum. I spoke to a few players yesterday who are happy for the competition to take place at the Tap.

Sarah you said you had spoken to a few players the other day & they were happy to play the Dave Headford at the tap these players did they play for the (TAP) ? You did not ask me and i am there i vote have it some other pub.

Howard has said that no comps had been played at the Oracle why is this?, don't they pay the same fee's to enter the league as the tap does I,E 10 a team 4 a player has any comps been held at Abingdon United for the ladies.

Voting at the AGM is one vote per team this is what it states in the old rules & in the new rules that your committee wants to bring in , these rules are wrong i have looked at meeting &AGMs on the web & it states(ANY ONE THAT IS A PAID UP MEMBER OF THE LEAGUE I.E THE 4 WE PAY TO ENTER THE LEAGUE ARE ENTITLED TO A VOTE IT STATES ONE VOTE PER PERSON NOT ONE VOTE PER TEAM) .So the rules on voting are wrong & they have been all this time is anything going to be done about this,? No i bet it won't because it will suite the committee to have the vote this way, all you have to do is look on the web at rules of meetings & AGMs. Sad affraid Pass the cheese please Sarah

171 out

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down