COMMITTEE'S REPLY

Go down

COMMITTEE'S REPLY

Post  171 out on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:48 am

Nice to see that Greg has said he has not got a problem with Howard playing next season i bet the chairman does'nt feel the same way?
But don't you think that the three lads from the Oracle have a right to carry a grudge for the way you and the rest of the committee treated them.You say that you don't carry a grudge against them but Greg you were not the one who was barred from the competitions, and all for trying to keep you & the chairman to abide by the rules.
I see by what Howard has said the reason why he got in touch with Cris Povey was because the chairman would not take his calls, i have heard that he will not get back to people .
Nice to see that the committee have changed the AGM to the 4th july and its at the Cross Keys isn't that American independence day lots of fireworks that day but were at?

We can all see what Howard has written about why they were kicked out,does this mean that if anyone else trys to keep the committee to abide by the rules can they expect the same treatment . Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing affraid

171 out

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: COMMITTEE'S REPLY

Post  reddragon on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi 171

I don't normally reply back to these comments but thought I would on this one as it wasn't just Christine that kept being contacted. Over the course of a couple of days I was phoned at least 25 times (even got told off at work for it) over this subject and I assured them that I would get back to them which I did. I understand that the subject needed to be addressed which we did but even after I was still contacted which my partner wasn't happy about and had to have words in the end. I understand being on the committee that you be contacted from time to time but not in that vast amount. As a committee the final decision was made by us all and the relevant people were informed straight away. I too get avoided when seen which I do think is petty and feel like it is like being back in the school playground. At the end of the day it is suppose to be a night out to play darts without any hassles.

Sharon

reddragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  171 out on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:59 am

reddragon wrote:Hi 171

I don't normally reply back to these comments but thought I would on this one as it wasn't just Christine that kept being contacted. Over the course of a couple of days I was phoned at least 25 times (even got told off at work for it) over this subject and I assured them that I would get back to them which I did. I understand that the subject needed to be addressed which we did but even after I was still contacted which my partner wasn't happy about and had to have words in the end. I understand being on the committee that you be contacted from time to time but not in that vast amount. As a committee the final decision was made by us all and the relevant people were informed straight away. I too get avoided when seen which I do think is petty and feel like it is like being back in the school playground. At the end of the day it is suppose to be a night out to play darts without any hassles.

Sharon
Well Sharon if there was a form of appeal system in place perhaps you and Christine would not have been contacted ,but there again the chairman hid behind the rules quoting rule 12- 13-14 and would not take Howards calls.That is why i have said that the chairman & vice chairman used the rules to their own ends to stop Howard john & danny playing. You say the final decision was made by you all , did you ever stop to think that we should have called the three concerned players to a meeting and find out whats wrong . Please don't say that you followed the rules in this case you should of used common sense & called a meeting.We all know that there is history between Howard the chairman & vice chairman you cant tell me that this did not come into it? When you are at a meeting the things you say should not be held against you it's called freedom of speech but in this case it was'nt the case. Mystery said that the three lads kept on about the same things time & time again well Sharon if the minutes were read out before each meeting and seconded like it should surely that would stop people going over the same things?And if the chairman & vice chairman kept to the rules this unfortunate episode would not of happened.

171 out

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg L Thomas on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am

dont you think its about time you dropped this topic !! for one you was not at the committee meeting so every thing you are saying is what u are assuming and i can tell u one thing your so far from the truth is scary. I don't hear you saying anything about the ones that brought the league into disrepute at the end of last season and were banned full stop. and you need to make up your mind do you want us to run thing by the book or use our discretion because one minute your saying one thing then the other !!!

Greg L Thomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Answer to G L Thomas question

Post  171 out on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Greg L Thomas wrote:dont you think its about time you dropped this topic !! for one you was not at the committee meeting so every thing you are saying is what u are assuming and i can tell u one thing your so far from the truth is scary. I don't hear you saying anything about the ones that brought the league into disrepute at the end of last season and were banned full stop. and you need to make up your mind do you want us to run thing by the book or use our discretion because one minute your saying one thing then the other !!!
I would like to see you run the league by the rules & use your discretion surely thats not to hard to do if it is Greg stand down? What about Howards question are you going to answer it, or will you have to have a meeting? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Pass the cheese Greg

171 out

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg L Thomas on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:36 am

yeah i will answer Howards Question it wasnt just the trouble at the meetings it was the complaints that we had from other darts players about him at dart matches causing trouble and you can keep the cheese for yourself think u need it more than me maybe you can share with your other mates. this is the last time i am going to comment on this subject as far as i am concerned its done and over with so lets move on and have a happy 2012/13 season

Greg L Thomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

reply to Greg L Thomas

Post  H CANNON on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Greg L Thomas wrote:yeah i will answer Howards Question it wasnt just the trouble at the meetings it was the complaints that we had from other darts players about him at dart matches causing trouble and you can keep the cheese for yourself think u need it more than me maybe you can share with your other mates. this is the last time i am going to comment on this subject as far as i am concerned its done and over with so lets move on and have a happy 2012/13 season

Well Greg i take it that you have got all the complaints about me in writing & will show them at the AGM when asked. I Hope the rules were followed & they put their 5 in with their letter,and as it states in rule (7) of the playing rules. Any objections or disputes must be put in writing with the accompanying fee of 5, disputes will be decided by a committee which will be drawn at random from teams in other sections not involved in the dispute.As you have said (i still believe the rules must be followed)& i hope that John, Danny,and myself can have a happy 2012/13 season.Yes Greg lets move on ?

H CANNON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down