DARTS ABINGDON

Go down

DARTS ABINGDON

Post  whirlwind180 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 am

i would just like to point out that howard is not the only one who cares about the darts league.all the information i have put on is my opinion you are obviousley something to do with the commitee another person who has a problem with howard.why do you all have such a problem with him this vedetta has to stop why dont you all grow up.and concentrate on running the league properly.he is not the only one that cares how the league is run also you know that most people dont turn up to meetings because they cannot be bothered not because they trust the commitee.far from it most players are not interested it is only people that care about how it is run that turn up.so there votes are the only ones that count .oh and by the way these rules have not been voted in yet. this message is for that idiot earlier

whirlwind180

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DARTS ABINGDON

Post  H CANNON on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:33 am

whirlwind180 wrote:i would just like to point out that howard is not the only one who cares about the darts league.all the information i have put on is my opinion you are obviousley something to do with the commitee another person who has a problem with howard.why do you all have such a problem with him this vedetta has to stop why dont you all grow up.and concentrate on running the league properly.he is not the only one that cares how the league is run also you know that most people dont turn up to meetings because they cannot be bothered not because they trust the commitee.far from it most players are not interested it is only people that care about how it is run that turn up.so there votes are the only ones that count .oh and by the way these rules have not been voted in yet. this message is for that idiot earlier

I would just like to thank whirlwind180 for what he has said it goes to show that there are other people who care about the way the league is run & not just me, i would really like to know who you are we most have played darts against one another some time? The thing is whirlwind180 when people are having ago at me they are leaving everyone else alone cheers affraid I love you Wink Rolling Eyes Embarassed

H CANNON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystery on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:38 pm

I guess the committee will be seeing all that care at the AGM then. You referring to me as the idiot again? Given your incoherent messages I don't think Ill be taking much offence from you calling me the idiot.

Mystery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystery on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:02 pm

And Howard, if your referring to wanting to know who I am, lets just say we have some history. But then again, that doesnt exactly narrow it down.

Mystery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  H CANNON on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Mystery wrote:And Howard, if your referring to wanting to know who I am, lets just say we have some history. But then again, that doesnt exactly narrow it down.

Sorry to burst your bubble Mystery it was'nt you that i wanted to know who you are it was whirlwind180, you keep being a mystery i will not lose any sleep over it affraid Shocked

Last edited by H CANNON on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

H CANNON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystery on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:19 pm

Good to know

Mystery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content