DARTS ABINGDON

Go down

DARTS ABINGDON

Post  whirlwind180 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:39 am

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT TO SARAH THAT THERE ARE SEVERAL VENUES IN ABINGDON THE MIDGET THE ORACLE ABINGDON UTD WITH REFERENCE TO THEM NOT BEING BIG ENOUGH IREMEMBER PLAYING THE SEVENS AT THE RED LION DRAYTON ALSO IF U ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE BOARDS AT THESE VENUES WHY DONT THE COMMITEE SPEND SOME MONEY ON BOARDS AND KEEP THEM FOR COMPETITIONS .WITH REFERENCETO THE LEAGUE BEING TOO LONG WHY NOT HAVE 8 TEAMS IN THE TOP SECTION TO MAKE IT MORE COMPETITIVE THIS WOULD GIVE THE TEAMS WHO REGULARLY LOSE 81 90 A BETTER CHANCE .ALSO U FAILED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH RESPECT TO CLUBS NOT ALLOWED IN THE LEAGUE . ONE LAST POINT ENGLAND ARE PLAYING NEXT MONDAY AND WE ARE IN A PUB THAT CHARGES MORE THAN ANY PUB IN ABINGDON BUT WILL NOT HAVE THE FOOTBALL ON AS THEY DONT HAVE SKY HOPEFULLY IT IS ON ITV

whirlwind180

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ABINGDON DARTS

Post  whirlwind180 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 am

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT MOST PEOPLE JUST WANT TO PLAY DARTS IN THE LEAGUE AND ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE POLITICS THEY ALL DEPEND ON THE COMMITEE AND TRUST THEM TO MAKE FAIR DECISIONS THIS IS WHY THEY WILL NOT ATTEND WHICH MEANS THERE IS NO POINT HAVING AN AGM AS THE COMMITEES DECISIONS WILL ALWAYS STAND IF PEOPLE FAIL TO ATTEND I THINK THEY CALL THIS A DICTATORSHIP. I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST THAT THE TOP SECTION PLAY BEST OF FIVE :

whirlwind180

View user profile

Back to top Go down