Penalty Points.

Go down

Penalty Points.

Post  Bomber on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:15 am

I know its how the league has always been run....however I think awarding teams all 9 points because another team plays unregistered players etc is incorrect.
Surely this has to be looked into, as come the end of a season those 'free' points could be the difference between a team winning or being demoted from the league etc. As to be given 9 points (not really through merit) is kinda down to being lucky enough to be playing an offending team that week. But what about the other teams?

Maybe another alternative should be looked into?

a) Offending teams lose any points gained from the unregistered players efforts, and still awarded the rest.
b) Offending team loses 9 points ! ! ! ( as at the moment they neither lose or gain anything), and the other team are awarded the points they earnt through merit.
c) Ignore Bomber - he's been at the Strongbow. Carry on as was.....

Any ideas?

Le Bom.

Last edited by Bomber on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling like a 2 yr old.)

Bomber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re:

Post  wozza on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Think the best way is offending team loose all points and other team take the points won on night plus points un reg players won!

wozza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Penalty Points.

Post  Spartan117 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:24 am

wozza wrote:Think the best way is offending team loose all points and other team take the points won on night plus points un reg players won!
I think that's the fairest way

Spartan117

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Penalty Points.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down