AGM Feedback

Go down

AGM Feedback

Post  TweetTwoo on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:51 am

Does anyone else think the AGM was a waste of time and that nothing was achieved due to the constant disagreements and bitching? This is not a way forward and the league will never run smoothly if there is so much hate and ploy to make the committee fail. They do there best and we should be supportnig all there efforts.

After giving it some thought i would suggest that on the start of the new season each team is individually asked there feelings on the issues raised during last years meetings/AGM and really find out what people think instead of it being just hear say. I am more than willing to take this task on myself and will bring the outcome to the first meeting of the new season where it can be discussed. We can then look forward to improving and implementing new rules/procedures for the 2011/12 season and make the league stronger and more enjoyable for everyone.

At the end of the day were all out to play darts so lets make it happen. Cool
Let me know your thoughts..

Proposed Q's
Competion Rules - swapping players, Memorial
League Lenth
Short nights maybe more games
Possiblilty of best of 5
Finals night Venue
Team Players
To many Meetings.. Etc Etc

TweetTwoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AGM Feedback

Post  kevin jeacock on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:38 am

Being involved in any committee work is a thankless task , problems arise when you stray from the subject being discussed unfortunately last night was no different from any other agm 's i've been involved in , the other problem you have and again will NEVER change when a few pints are consumed on a monday night all the silly chatter begins i've witnessed it , and my answer is always the same and i tell them to bring it along to a meeting , but the following morning it's forgotten and you never see them , the rules possibly need to be tidied up they do have a few grey area's but generally the league runs well , as for getting the opinion' s from each team have a go, preferably when they are drink free. but i would confidently say 90% will say everything's ok. untill your out of ear-shot cheers

kevin jeacock

View user profile

Back to top Go down