Results 30th March

Go down

Results 30th March

Post  Spartan117 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:29 pm

PREMIER/SECTION A

Brewery Tap 7 - 2 Punchbowl

Spartan117

Posts : 145
Join date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results 30th March

Post  monkey_tennis on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:38 am

Brewery Tap C 3-6 Cross Keys B, though it was hard to concentrate with all the toys being throw from the Tap v Punchbowl game on the top board. Prem/Section A - Why so serious?

monkey_tennis

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results 30th March

Post  Spartan117 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:58 am

monkey_tennis wrote:Brewery Tap C 3-6 Cross Keys B, though it was hard to concentrate with all the toys being throw from the Tap v Punchbowl game on the top board. Prem/Section A - Why so serious?
My bad - emotions got the better of me

Spartan117

Posts : 145
Join date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results 30th March

Post  kevin jeacock on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:13 am

PREMIER A SECTION

CROSS KEYS A 6 RED LION 3

WHAT TOYS WERE BEING THROW THEN ?

kevin jeacock

Posts : 89
Join date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results 30th March

Post  Spartan117 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:21 am

kevin jeacock wrote:PREMIER A SECTION

CROSS KEYS A 6 RED LION 3

WHAT TOYS WERE BEING THROW THEN ?
I did a you Kev - went ballistic at someone when I thought they were being very disrespectful. All sorted now though and I''ve booked myself in for some anger management classes Cool

Spartan117

Posts : 145
Join date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results 30th March

Post  kevin jeacock on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:47 am

SPOT ON NICE TO HAVE ONE OF THEM EVERY SO OFTEN WELL DONE cheers

kevin jeacock

Posts : 89
Join date : 2008-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Results

Post  H CANNON on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:06 am

P .O . W 7 BOUNDARY HOUSE 2

H CANNON

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results 30th March

Post  Andywood on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:27 am

I would like to point out that the Tap were innocent bystanders in the whole affair. well played graham by the way

Andywood

Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results 30th March

Post  Spartan117 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:07 am

Andywood wrote:I would like to point out that the Tap were innocent bystanders in the whole affair. well played graham by the way
Yes it was one of my own team that was in the wrong, should have made that clear. Sorry Andy and thanks Smile

Spartan117

Posts : 145
Join date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results 30th March

Post  fudumsh on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Spartan117 wrote:
Andywood wrote:I would like to point out that the Tap were innocent bystanders in the whole affair. well played graham by the way
Yes it was one of my own team that was in the wrong, should have made that clear. Sorry Andy and thanks Smile
its alright graham u just need to take more valium

fudumsh

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results 30th March

Post  Spartan117 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:35 am

fudumsh wrote:
Spartan117 wrote:
Andywood wrote:I would like to point out that the Tap were innocent bystanders in the whole affair. well played graham by the way
Yes it was one of my own team that was in the wrong, should have made that clear. Sorry Andy and thanks Smile
its alright graham u just need to take more valium
Think I might need something stronger than that bounce

Spartan117

Posts : 145
Join date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results 30th March

Post  Ballistic on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:35 am

Arsenic? Ricin??

Ballistic

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results 30th March

Post  Spartan117 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:41 am

Ballistic wrote:Arsenic? Ricin??
That's harsh...

Spartan117

Posts : 145
Join date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results 30th March

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum