WHY SO LONG???????

Go down

WHY SO LONG???????

Post  Ballistic on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:36 am

I'm sure i'm not the only one to be frustrated at the time its taking to update the results
on the website!!!! Its 12noon on Saturday 06/03/10 and last Mondays results are still not up!!!
Whats going on?? I thought there was a post on here, trying to drum up more people to use
the site! Why bother when it will not give this basic information??
Your thoughts gents!?!?.

Ballistic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY SO LONG???????

Post  Spartan117 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:26 am

The results have to be posted in and the person who updates the website, has to collect the results from where they're posted to as they're not posted to him. I can see why there's a delay but I agree it is frustrating. Maybe getting the results posted to whoever updates the site may speed things along

Speaking of missing results, what about Kennington S/C's?

Spartan117

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  grim up north on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:58 am

It's only a game. There is no need to get frustrated, chill out. Cool

grim up north

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballistic on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:54 pm

I do understand that it takes time to get cards in, and also the person who updates will have commitments
and family to take care of, but why have a site if its not being kept up to date!
Most results are posted on here on the Tuesday by the teams, so surly the idea can be used to get the results in and update the site, and then verified once the cards arrive!?.
I'm not trying to stir up trouble! its just a thought to comment on as it seems a shame we have a good site and a good forum, and its not being updated regularly.
As for your comment Grim, if it was just a game there would be no league, no web site, no forum and no comp's.
I trust you'll be plalying the singles tonight!!! lol. Razz

Ballistic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why so long

Post  Dave on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:31 am

It is not just a matter of putting in results, there is a data base to be up dated every week (most wins etc).As for results on forum i do not class 3 results as being most of them, 17 each week.The post does come to me,but i don't get all of it untill Saturday and as for the last 4 weeks I've been doing results aswell as the data base. K.S.S.C. I sugest you approach them on why we don't get their result cards.If you have any other (problems/sugestions) perhaps you could bring them to the meetings as it wouid give us something to talk about.

Dave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  grim up north on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 am

As for your comment Grim, if it was just a game there would be no league, no web site, no forum and no comp's.
I trust you'll be plalying the singles tonight!!! lol.

Your right and that wouldnt be good for the game would it?
What I dont understand is, I have been playing darts for over 10 years and I have just found out it isnt a game. What I am certain about, it is not a social gathering.
Bring on the hedgehogs!!!!!! Very Happy

grim up north

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ballistic on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:42 am

grim up north wrote:As for your comment Grim, if it was just a game there would be no league, no web site, no forum and no comp's.
I trust you'll be plalying the singles tonight!!! lol.

Your right and that wouldnt be good for the game would it?
What I dont understand is, I have been playing darts for over 10 years and I have just found out it isnt a game. What I am certain about, it is not a social gathering.
Bring on the hedgehogs!!!!!! Very Happy

I didn't say it wasn't a game did i?????? i think i said its not JUST a game (i think that inplys it is a game doesn't it??).

Ballistic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:27 am

Was always going to go down hill when I left!!! Very Happy

Joe
Admin

View user profile http://gkaddl.bigforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content